Canvas art "Shower of Flower"





paint the skin 😀





paint the hair 😉







Clothes & background 🎀





Paint a line & eye 🎨





Paint a Flower 🌸





:.+*:.+*:.+*   Completion  *+.:*+.:*+.:













2017 "Shower of Flower"
Acrylic paint on Canvas.

23 3/4" x 28 3/4" in 
Price - $1,200



The Shower of Flower which dyes the ordinary landscape pink was made a picture :)

You can buy the picture online from the gallery
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=663a6e1d5c835fe18286dc1da&id=75c1e61f1f





Sweet Pink Art Show 
02/18 - 03/11 Q Pop gallery
319 E 2nd Street, Unit 121, Los Angeles, CA 90012

I can not go, so I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's photos.
Please enjoy and remember to take some pictures for me ;)


My painting was stopped by the customs in Los Angeles for several days,
For that reason I could not make it in time for the opening.
The picture finally arrived at the gallery on 02/22.
I am sorry I was delayed.


I was surprised to think that the picture was missing! 😰
It was really nice to arrive at the gallery safely! 😭
Please come and visit everyone. 😊





Thank you ! 😊💕



:.+*:.+*:.+*  Making the video *+.:*+.:*+.:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Announcement

My tool ;)

Canvas art Hello Kitty