Canvas art “I am free.”





💫 Paint the skin 💫
Because person are small this time, do not use masking tape 😳








💫 Paint the clothes & background 💫
I could draw a cute ribbon 💕







💫 Paint the hair 💫
Blue, pink and gray three color hair color 😉




💫 Paint the line 💫
The line this time was thinner and harder than usual.
It took five days.💦












💫 Paint the hand 💫
The blurred portion of this picture is a complex paint 💦



💫 Paint the white 💫






💫 Paint the eye 💫



💫 Paint the glitterg 💫







:.+*:.+*:.+*   Completion  *+.:*+.:*+.:




















Madoka Kinoshita 2018 Canvas art “I am free.”  
Acrylic paint on Canvas. 
Size - 23 6/7" x 31 5/8" in . Price - $1,400


The production period of this canvas was one month.
Because girls are so small this time I almost did not use masking tape.
I want to paint more freely without being bound by someone's rule or my own rule 😌
I painted this canvas with such feelings. I am free 😃

(I'm sorry, my English is not good)


Shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadokArt
Thank you sold out!





:.+*:.+*:.+*  Making the video *+.:*+.:*+.:



Comments

Luxx Press said…
You're a good artist!

www.ftstsp.com
Anonymous said…
thank you for sharing your process!!
it looks lovely, the blurrying was a good idea.
could you share the kanji for that net you use for blush? you call it BOKASHI-AMI in your tool section, but it doesn't translate back to japanese.
thank you.
Luxx Press said…
Such a great artist!

www.ftstsp.com

Popular posts from this blog

Announcement

My tool ;)

Canvas art Hello Kitty