Animation music video





I’ve always been interested in making animation.
Because it seemed fun if my illustration moved.
This time I made it happen with a music video.
It’s a mediocre anime where my girl eats ice cream for 3 minutes.
I spent two months making this mediocre anime.
I studied anime on my own and created it by myself.
Very Lack of technology, it’s a mediocre anime, but I like it.
I drew 741 illustrations with her hands and ice cream alone.
Please watch until the end.
At the end there is a story. Will the girl finish eating ice cream?

Even if everyone laughs because of lack of technology
Even if no one sees this work and it is ignored
I am happy and happy to be able to make this.
Thank you for listening to my thoughts 💐





Comments

Unknown said…
This, and the other vocaloid animation of yours, are really cool! I've been looking back through your art, and have noticed a lot of your more personal stuff has horror elements. I like to use horror in my art too, especially as venting. I just wanted to acknowledge your pain, it's a very sad thing to feel ignored, it's something I struggle with a lot too.
(If you ever want to talk, I'm Flipambedo on all social medias. I wish you well <3)

Popular posts from this blog

Announcement

My tool ;)

Canvas art Hello Kitty