Canvas art “I am here.”




 
 Paint the skin 
 





Paint the hair










Paint the clothes & background









Why can't I draw a beautiful line? 😫
 



Fix 💪😤




I was wondering if I could make my eyelashes a little more colorful. 
 By trial and error, I found that it was not too flashy and cute when painted with a dotted line. 
It is an image that the light of the eyes is reflected on the eyelashes.  
how is it? I like it. 
 
 




:.+*:.+*:.+*   Completion  *+.:*+.:*+.:




















Madoka Kinoshita 2020 Canvas art “I am here.”
Acrylic paint on Canvas Size 23 6/7 "x 31 5/8" in (60.6 x 80.3 cm)
Price  $2,000 USD


I have lost my relationship with my family and have left my hometown to live in an unfamiliar land.
I'm alone every day, but sometimes I interact with my friends in my hometown on SNS.
That's a lot of fun and joy.

But there are really lonely people in the world.
I want to say to such a person, "I am here."
I am also a character in your life
I want you to feel like you are not alone by watching my paintings and videos.
As soon as you turn around, she will be next to her and smile.
Neither you nor I are alone :)


Shop  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadokArt



Thanks for watching!



:.+*:.+*:.+*  Making the video *+.:*+.:*+.:



Is it "I am here." Because it is the first video in half a year in the comments?
It wasn't until I was told that half a year had passed ...😨
Certainly, it may have such a meaning.

I made the opening title video for the first time this time. 👍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Announcement

My tool ;)

Canvas art Hello Kitty