Canvas art “Repair”

I try new things. 

Until now, I have decided on the sketch and color on my PC and drew the canvas. This time, I will improvise all the sketches and colors. I don't even know what kind of painting will be completed!😱⁉️





The sketch is completed







Paint the hair and skin








Paint the clothes




Paint the background








Paint the line









:.+*:.+*:.+*   Completion  *+.:*+.:*+.:













 



Madoka Kinoshita 2021 Canvas art “Repair”
Acrylic paint on Canvas Size 23 6/7 "x 31 5/8" in (60.6 x 80.3 cm)
Price  $2,000 USD 


A painting of a girl trying to repair a broken doll.
But the doll is unlikely to be repaired.
Kindness is a painting with the theme of sometimes hunting down people.
Is she an angel or a devil? The evaluation of human beings is divided.


Shop  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadokArt




Thanks for watching!



:.+*:.+*:.+*  Making the video *+.:*+.:*+.:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Announcement

My tool ;)

Canvas art Hello Kitty